Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday :)

Hello~ Happy birthday to you ah~
I rmb last year I told you
you will less one present this year
well, even though we have no present to give you
but we are very sincerely to celebrate your birthday today
wish all your dreams come true yah ^^

Ru and Sin

me and Min er
we wear exactly like same pattern cloth

me and Miner and choon hao

well, we have our dinner at sushi king
hehe, of course we treat birthday boy a meal
but u don't eat much= =
nvm lah~ save our money only ><
and I m so happy that I finally ate my salmon fish ^^


me and Ru

Me and Ru and Er

after that
we went to LG and Nokia shop to said hello to our friends~
then we took photo there
haha, very shame lah, took photo in front of ppl
but next time I also will do like this one :)

and then
we have our dessert at secret recipe
of course we ate some cake
yummy! =p
I always love secret recipe's cake~


well,
thats for today
I hope you enjoy very much lah~
once again
Happy Birthday to you:)
you are really a truth friend to me
and treat me so good
so, you know
I don't want to lose a good friend like you
same like others lah~haha



=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment