Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I LOVE Cooking!!

Hi Hi Hi Hi ^^
Today I was very Happy
I'm cooking 猪脚醋
and I like to eat this~

I felt like I am very pro:)
haha
cause I no need any recipe to do this
and I knw how to do cause last time that contractor, Alex
told us how to do one
I was wondering ppl called Alex very pro in cooking? =p
haha

okay,
lets start this

first, we need pork


and then we must cut it into pieces
(of course lah) XD

then we need ginger and garlic

and then this is not potato lah, but looks really like potato oh
okay, then fried garlic and ginger until fragrant

okay, then put vinegar inside and put all the ingredient inside
stew it for 5 min, then put sugar inside
okay, that all~
haha
so, the feedback is DELICIOUS!
HAHAHAAHAHA!

me:)
so satisfied after cooking ^^


wow~haha
my JJ Lin
hehe
my salary out ady
so, time to buy my JJ's album
freaking happy and excited!
love you lah!


=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment