Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2011

BUSY BUSY LAH

well
this post maybe have kinda long~
due to I ady have long time didn't update my blog

okay, first
talk about my SPM result
erm...5A 5B
not so good ; not too bad
is balance and just okay only
btw, I satisfied my result
but my family not satisfied cause they think I can get more As

back to school on 23/03/2011
the whether is hot
and I'm happy actually
but just not happy when saw you
cause you and your friend are too fake = =
I will rmb your attitude forever my life
I will treat ppl like ppl treat me
heng!

mey my lovely teacher
I really love you so much lah
I knw some ppl don't like you
I just can said
if you don't knw her, you sure don't understand her
and surely you don't like her
but if you knw her, you still don't like her
then you just a ppl who don't knw to appreciate
is sad to said actually
looking forward to the BBQ that teacher organize :)

=====================================

23/3/2011
went to my grandmother's grave yard early in the morning

my outfit :)
went there with my relative and family

evening
went to took family photo due to the Ling's Master convocation

make up a little bit, but not obviuos
hihi ^^

outfit when taking photo
is quite funny that day
we keep laughing when taking the photo
but the photo out is really awesome!
love it very much, at least better than last time
will upload the pic later :)

====================================
27/3/2011

firstly
I want to wish JJ Happy Birthday
busy about the convo of my sis
and nearly forgot your birthday
but at last still rmb, thank god ><
Happy birthday to you lah ♥



then, actually i don't knw what is this
but it is just so cute :)
so i bought it with RM8
at last, bring this go home to scare MiMi, haha ><

wow~
a lot of Master come out
in future I want to be master graduate too ~

Ling with many present

she and her friends


Fakulti of mathematics , physics and chemistry
all master celebrated their graduation with their teaches


we~


she and her boyfriend


me and teckeong
aiyo, why your brother absent? haha XD


After that
we go sing K !
Lau Chae Hao!
don't act like Andy Lau ah!
gek gek one!
haha


me and mum


me!!!
haha
first time I din felt sleepy at about 2 am
haha


======================================

28/3/2011
shopping day!
due to my kinda shopaholic disease, hahahaha!
so I force Ru and Sin go shopping with me, hehe

me and sin


me and Ru



three of us

I bought one green polo T and one red T-shirt at PDN
like PDN lah, always got sales de..^^
then also bought a belt at Sovena

okay
that's for that day



XoXo~♥



=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment