Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I ♥ Nutella

Wow Oh!
this week my project is Nutella-ING
work in tesco desa tebrau
AND
I meet many kind and friendly ppl
and~
I have three new friends :)
becoz of you three, so I wont feel lonely when working
and I also have someone accompany me to eat lunch

and I like my supervisor very much
not that like okay= =
coz you are very good and kind ^^

well
next Sunday Ling's master convocation
and we are going to her university
and
take family photo!
wow again!
excited- ING!

okay~
due to the ppl I meet
and due to the environment had changed
I realize that
I must change!
maybe become more enthusiastic
and smile more often =D
don't take everything too serious
and knw to see ppl
some ppl made me very disappointed :(
nvm~ everything will be alright :)


and YOU
I like you
you took my attention successfully even though you just playing
we will meet soon♥
hehe^^


Don't ever let me see you again.
you make me sick.
I only happy when you are not around.




=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment