Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 14, 2011

UK FARM

wow~ what a wonderful trip!
yesterday went to UK farm, Kluang with my mum
hehe, I'm very excited de lah!

outfit of the day, just very simple T shirt, short pants and slippers~


on the way to Kluang
too boring so took some pic, XD

then I suddenly switch on the radio,My Fm
wow, its my JJ lin's party
and he is singing his song
sooo lucky la :)

then at about one hour journey
reach UK farm!
actually here kinda looks like Taiwan place
cause their sign here are cute ^^


while waiting our bus
we round the place there and took some photo~


then our bus is arrives
there is a tourist guide explain to us about this farm
UK not stand for United Kingdom
but stand for the short form of the owner's name

our first station is here~
this girl is explaining to us how to do the goat feed

many sheep? or goat?
there are waiting ppl to kill them ==
omg, its cruel


the goat are eating the grass~


like the sign above
we are feeding the goat with grass


and holding that lambs~
hehe

actually they are not smelly lah and not dirty
but the place..erm... you knw, is difficult for us to breath~


is carriage
this is another package, very expensive ><
but I still cnt stop myself for taking pic with this little horse XD


next station is a place
full of herbs and flowers and fruits
especially passion fruits~
then we have tea time at here


the person in charge gave us drink甜菊茶
is very sweets, but nice
like it very much :)


then we went to ostrich place
erm..I have not interested with those ostrich
they only have 4 adult ostrich and dun knw how many children ostrich
and last time I have been to a real ostrich farm
and they have a lots of ostrich compare to here


so, we took some pic while waiting those stanger to feed ostrich

Then!
we feed the lambs with milk~

those lambs are extremely desperate to drink the milk
they are really very hungry loh~

the last station is souvenir shop
but I din buy anything cause it is so expensive><

then we have a snack at there

this pic took while I'm eating 冰条~
XD

well
end of the trip
it is full of fun and excitement
I like this trip very much ^^

bye :0


=====end=====

1 comment:

  1. Stable mats are UK based product. Due to anti-slippery feature of such carpet, it is widely exported and imported to many parts of the globe.

    stable matting uk

    ReplyDelete