Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 27, 2011

youhoo~

I'm so excited about my new toilet~
hehe ><
last two days my toilet was under renovation
from squatting to sitting one~

before

in process~
is really a big project loh
surprised me when I saw they digging the ground

after!!
haha
very happy
my new toilet is soooo nice^^



erm...yesterday I was annoying and angry
a women called me last night
or I should called her bitch?!
this bitch called me and asking me with uncomfortable tone
"awak ni siapa?"
then I was wondering you are the person who called me then you ask who am I?!
then I reply, " awak ni siapa?"
then again she asking me who am I= =
then again I reply her the same

then she said" awak ni kenapa ambil orang punya telephone?" with angry tone
?????
what the heck are you talking about?
actually the line is not so good and I can't really catch what the bitch said
then normally I will said "sorry", means asking her to repeat
= = then she said" kenapa cakap sorry?!"
That time I was WALAO! YOU THIS STUPID WOMEN! NO MANNERS AT ALL!

then
I think she check the number that she calling
and realize her mistake
so she apologize to me
I nearly said out GILA that time
I felt like questioned by others with no reason
then I quickly hang up the phone
its really piss off that time

please lah before you calling someone
check if the number correct or not
don't call the wrong number and still asking ppl who are you
or simply like question and scolding a stranger
so brainless and stupid= =
hate this kind of ppl


okay, the complain is stopped
and tomorrow is someone birthday!!
haha
looking forward to tomorrow~


=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment