Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I AM BUSY =p

aiya~ so busy recently lah~ busy for CNY~
do some housework and buy some CNY cookies
and this two days, I mean sunday and monday
I am at outside and watch movie with my family :)
very SHUANG! haha
ady have long time I never go out since don't knw when~
hehe ><
and my CNY outfits I also prepared ady~
and I also prepared for my work during CNY~
very excited de lah :)






《天天好天》
Its a warmly movie
but compare to last year WOOHOO
I think last year is better :)
but this also a nice movie lah~
their songs very nice











next show~ 新少林寺
wow! give 5/5 star!
very NICE and EXCITED movie!
like it very much lah~
Andy Lau, Jacky Chan and 谢霆峰 is handsome de lah XD
hahahaha

but one thing lah~
I watch this two movie in MBO cinema
OMG==
very uncomfortable and my leg very pain
and is very difficult to seat loh ==
sienz...TGV has better condition XD






to those who go NS~
welcome back and Happy CNY!
hope to see you guys :)
lets hang out together if got chance bah ^^


bye bye ^^








=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment