Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10/02/2011


year 2011
this year who zodiac is chicken is 犯太岁
last time saw the explanation in tv
erm...a little bit bad this year
then lucky coulour is BLACK!
wow! like it lah~
in my wardrobe, my cloth almost are black colour one =p
no other colour , hehe

well~
since I want to buy a new handphone
and get my driving license
I need RM1800++
so, I decided to get a job~
what job? kumon ING~
haha
just now went for interview :)
haiz~ my math is just so so only loh~
and I have been used calculator for my math for 5 years==
and if don't use calculator I will die== I will use my finger to calculate
I know its stupid ==
but nvm lah~ hehe I must do a lot of homework
then I sure my math will improve! haha XD

okay my point is I have two jobs now
and one month I can earn at about RM500++
and I have to save about three months money just can get back the money that I spend
okay, I need to calculate properly so I won't waste a cent
then after that~ is my JJ lin time! haha
his album and his concert! and this is a MUST for me this year~
wah~ happy ING lah~

okay, finish my 长篇大论
stay tuned =p

=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment