Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

22/02/2011

Today is Tuesday
as usual I went for working at kumon~
then today GM come check us, I think
so, we have to wear uniform
but the assistant and new assistant have to wear apron==
I really don't know why need to wear apron
but I chin chai one lah~ XD


my apron look~
luckily the apron quite nice loh~

well
today I have transferred to other side
special and concentrated for marking student's correction
quite boring cause I no need to guide student
but just keep marking student's homework

erm...
yesterday I dreamed that I was pregnant
what the stupid and weird dream= =
it WONT happen in reality I assure
it will ruin my future = =
so, I hope it just a stupid dream
what makes me annoying is that
this is not the first time I dream about pregnant
what the= =
haiz~ just forget about it bah!

okay
tomorrow go sing K with my nice supervisor!
haha :)
see you tomorrow ah~




you don't know how much I wish to forget you
you don't know how much I wish each other to be a stranger


=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment