Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 20, 2011

LADIES HANG OUT ♥

well well well~
this weekend I keep hang out with ppl
Saturday, with my sis and chae hao
we go sing K! haha
luckily I recover ady ><
but my voice still= = argh!


can see any different with me??
hehe
I change my hair line ady~haha
next time want put center line ><

in Padini fitting room~ me and weiru
aiya, my face so stupid XD

me and huisin

now we have some money to spend liao~
so since last year december
we felt like now is the real shopping time
of course is because we dare to spend money ady :)
and CS got sales leh!
got Padini, Subzero and some I don't know what shop
and meet Ah Kun there~ hihi
long time no see leh~ glad to see you lah :) XD

me and weiru

weiru and huisin


actually we decided to watch movie
erm....for example~
and <我知女人心>
but due to the problem that we have face
so, we decided to watch next time :)


Me and Huisin bought T-shirt at padini
Huisin also bought a wallet
my wallet also old ady, and nearly broken liao :(
so, I also choose a wallet to myself
but I didn't buy cause normally I'm not the person who buy my wallet><
Ru also bought a necklace to herself

and then...
we sit on the sofa in front the cinema
and think about what should we do next
and we chat a lot there~
we said we want go to Zoo and universal studio next time :)
then its my decision time!
in the end we decided to buy the same things~

So~....
three of us bought nearly same necklace
and I call it 狗链, hahahaahahaha!
since huisin and weiru want wear it, so I chin chai only~ ><
and Ru said only wear this necklace when wearing T- shirt~
okay! I got it!
haha

that's all , bye bye ^^


=====end=====


No comments:

Post a Comment