Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

拜天公

yeah, I am 福建人
but I don't know how to talk 福建话
haha

finally, I can use my computer liao
cause my internet modem was spoil by the thunder==
haiz, always like that and this time my mum have to bought a new one
so, have to wait so long time
and my post was postpone until now :)

every year we got to prepare those things to pray

this time my mum bought a pork at about RM 288++
cause last time she had promise that if the Puteri Wangsa house can sold out
she will buy a pork to thank 天公:)

at night all things had prepared
OMG~ I arrange one, hehe



and every year we also pray for number
and I also pray for anything I want to pray
I believe in this things cause it realize my wish before
and it also answer my question before
believe it or not is up to you lah :)
haha


well~
this valentine I sick oh= =
fever + sore throat
actually last thursday ady sick
but just bear until I finish my promoter work
its so bad I need to see doctor
I don't want waste money,
but if don't waste
my illness seems not to be recover = =
well~ now recover ady :)


this weekend
chae hao is coming~
AND
hang out with ladies :)
bye @@


=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment