Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 2, 2010

EXAM

haha
I've been long time not smile like this~
and long time didn't take personal photo
cause to ugly=p

erm..
this is the second week of my SPM
oh god! my feeling is just like very normal
okay, I know what result i deserve later
college or form6?
I'm still considering...

I m looking forward to the coming week!
haha...I have many things to do~
after my BC paper
I'm going to Gambang, Kuantan
after that,
i have my primary school gathering~
haha
bt when i mention bout the gathering
I wish to go, bt I feel very inferior
haiz...pls slap me bah!I'm so stupid thinking like this
AND
after that, I'm going to earn a lots of money!
I want to buy the things that I want to buy
and the most important things is
I want to lose my weight ==
Ishh!! I will make it become true this time
pls pls pls believe in me @.@

well~
I found that EMO is very popular now~
everyone is emo sometimes, including me
haiz...
I want to get rid of this bad habit!

next week, chemistry and biology paper~
Mr Kung wish me good luck! haha
and I have to study hard liao~

tomorrow jogging with my sista^^
and have breakfast with them~
see you guys tomorrow yeh~
haha
bye~


=====finish=====

No comments:

Post a Comment