Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

21-10-2010♥

Today
3 girls does something meaningful~
hehe

first
we apply nail polish ^^
mine is red on finger nail, silver on toenail
weiru is silver on finger nail, red on toenail
huisin is silver on finger nail, grey on toenail

nice nice nice
I like it :)


then we had our lunch at Ru's house
her kakak cooked for us~
the noodle is delicious~
thanks yah:)


then again
erm....
yesterday me and huisin bought a mask
haha, so today is the time to apply that mask!


actually, the photo is quite funny
just like.............corpse =p
but is pretty corpse~haha XD
but the photo is better than the first we took
so funny, can't stop laughing when i saw it
haha XD


this photo very special
don't knw, just like it cause it seems like a pose
whatever lah~haha

well
one name keep mention today
you know, I know, we know that's enough =p
I also want cactus!!haha XD



erm....
what to said...
I like my life now
I prefer single


=====finish=====

No comments:

Post a Comment