Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Marina Bay, Singapore


have a wonderful Christmas this year with my relative
yeah, we went to Marina Bay
OMG! there were very high class and have beautiful scenery
actually, just like Genting Highland~
*copy copy*




hehe, this is the swimming pool~
don't know use what word to describe this place
at 57 floor of the tower
so if you swim at here, you will feel extremely cold!
that is what happen to me
I keep shivering, that's a bit exaggerating==
and you can see S'pore from a very high place, XD
but, you must be the hotel guest so that you can use the swimming pool
otherwise, you just can see~
luckily, I'm the relative of hotel guest XD

me inside hotel room~

well, there is another place we call 空中花园
quite a nice place and if you have 惧高症, u better don't come here

at the shopping mall~
all branded shop==
argh~! expensive!
many jewellery oh~ hehe
I like diamond^^
but 6000++ dollar~

No comments:

Post a Comment