Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FINALLY


well
today is not the last paper
but seems like last paper
cause i left the last paper, chinese
study hard also don't knw how to do =p
for those who taking account, jiayou =)

erm...
tomorrow I'm going to interview
WEE~~ seems like this is my first step towards social
soooo excited! but don't knw whether get the job yet
but never mind, its doesn't matter to me
I'm still can doing housework at home:)

tomorrow watch Narnia 3D with my mummy ><
and Friday I'm free,
BUT I want watch my Mr. Mario's movie at home
hahahaha
then Saturday, ZHONGXIANGQING meeting at CS
then Sunday, primary school gathering! wow!
looking forward to see you guys!
don't XIAN QI me cause i become ugly ady :(

then after my last paper on Tuesday
Gambang Water Theme Park waiting for me!!
we must be having a lots of fun there!
looking forward to my all activity~

then...
Merry Christmas!
haha
I like to celebrate Christmas but
I hate chinese new year since this year :(
hate a lots!
get angpow is another matter
but I still hate it :(

k...
time to sleep now
recently study until 4 am just can sleep
now not enough sleep!
bye~


=====finish=====

No comments:

Post a Comment