Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 3, 2010

MARIO

Mr. Mario
I really love this guy lah!!
woo woo woo!

well
last night I watch a movie with my sister
《初恋这件小事》
its a very nice movie
very touching, funny, and loving movie
I keep crying when watching this movie
cry very badly
I was wondering, why I cry so badly?
actually there is nothing for me to cry
I didn't think of that yesterday
just now I think about it
My conclusion is
I suppress my own feelings for a long time
recently exam I have no time to think about everything
but when I watch this movie
I cry cause it is so touching
but when i start to cry
I can't stop
my sister get a shock and said me crazy
yeah, I crazy liao== haha


this is the lucky girl of the story

falling in love with this boy


the girl try hard to become more pretty cause want the attention of this boy
haha
Mr. L go see this movie!
you will like it!

okay
this morning I online
saw this psychological testing(is it the correct word?)
=p
super accurate
haha


I choose no.11
this is my result^^

【11号瓶】一串花朵

你是一个纯洁、单纯、干干净净的一个人

宛如处子一般

像个纯凈的小天使

代表这个瓶子的塔罗牌是“爱欲”

代表你对生命很有多的爱与热情

你的困难与挑战:

你常觉得缺乏爱、缺乏温暖吗?

你在亲密关系中有困难吗?

你有没有想过你可以更爱你自己一些?

你可能是个完美主义者

对自己要求甚高或者对别人要求甚高

由于过往的制约

你对自己或别人有很多的期待

你的未来潜能:

是一个强壮、有威力的人

散发出温暖、温柔和强烈的同理心

是一个真正懂得如何去爱的人


=====finish=====

No comments:

Post a Comment