Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 14, 2010

HEART IT ALL =)

like this photo very much
cause seems like very emo
hehe
but i'm not emo lah~

today
me and my sister went to airport to fetch my mum
my mum went to Kedah & Penang & Pulau Langkawi
ah ah ~ i want go Pulau Langkawi loh...
so...
in the airport
we take photo~
haha


this pic seems like taking in oversea loh...
but actually in Senai only..
haha..not oversea

ya~
like it~
my sister's face is fatter than me!
haha

then
when reach home
present time~
oh my god
like this time very much lah...


this shoes
actually is for man one
but last time my sister wear
i c it and always wear her shoes
haha
i like it very much...
down there got scorpion
my constellation oh~


and then...
biscuit and Forrero Rocher
although i'm not like Forrero very much
but i will eat also...
haha
and then that biscuit is in small size one..
mummy said very cute then bought it loh...


almond choc & kinder bueno
this kind of choc i like~
aiyaya...
love it very much
make me very happy lah...
haha


and then mum bought this 2 shoes for herself...
one is branded Polo, one is "za ba lang"
haha
i like the "za ba lang" one...


this is for Mimi



you see~
so cute & very suit her oh...
haha


thats all...




=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment