Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUI SIN



Something want to share wif u
On your birthday
though i tell you...

With u, i can be me.

I can act silly without self-conscious.

I can cry without feeling embarrassed.

I can tell you, my greatest hopes and plans with the deepest feeling of trust.
I can be myself when i'm with you,

because i know, you'll always accept me
just the way i am.
And that's why
you and your frendship
mean so much to me.
happy birthday, Sin~
:)

on 6 June 2010
we went 2 jusco 2 c movie
Shrek 2
nice show...
haha

after show, we went to food & tea
ate our lunch
that time i was so hungry
but i eat porridge
sin call chesse~
oh my god! i love cheese~
but that time i prefer porridge
and then
its photo time!
i like this photo
thanks xiao chin help us to take
5 of us
F only F, rmb?


and then then then
we went to Pelangi
we very "li hai"
8 person squeezed in Riddick's Marcedes
haha
luckily its a big car

first we went to eat ais kacang
hahaha
like it~
they put many choc, oh~ fat until die
haha
=p

then we went to F cube
first time went there
ok loh...


we took many photo there

me and Wei ru



AFTER THAT!
we went to La Gourmet
hahaha
i introduce one
this place nice right?
their food is cheap and delicious
but their service is....aiya...bad loh...
their waiter don't smile at all
However, we enjoyed very much at there


suddenly discover this place
for person to sing...
i don't really sing lah, just act act only~
haha
but i like it
=D


we really have fun at there
Sin very high that night
haha
that's good~

we play pool & mahjong~
i like mahjong!
but win 1 time only
but better than hao
no win at all
ahhaha

photo time~



Mr Owl join us in La Gourmet
and played at there too~



ah!
very fat!

joker joker




we are happy that night
played until 11 still don't want go back
everyone parents call us,
and then
we will said:" ok lah, want back already, its jam now"
haha
so funny~


11++ i reach home
never back so late before
haha
:)

Miss Foo
enjoy or not?
satisfied or not me this event organizer?
haha
confirm said me excellent lah~
wahahahaha


=====end=====



No comments:

Post a Comment