Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2010

need rest



haiz
this 2 week me very buzy
i'm tired
i need more rest time
nearly want to collapse
haha
so exaggerate

soap competition finally had reach the end
finally i can rest
as a leader
i really try my best to do everything
power point
i'm very satisfied and proud of what i do
if didn't win this competition
never mind
others group really better than me

as a friend
i also try my best to give you something
i heard something about unsatisfied for what i do
but i have to say
what i'm doing
its with my reason
not just doing for play only
if u all don't appreciate
then never mind
i know and my frend know i'm doing my best

okay..
i'm sorry
because i lost my temper everyday
i'm too tension and serious about everything
so i get angry because i'm annoying!
can't you all give me some cooperation??
isn't very difficult??
ah!!!!!

next week
i will settle down all things
and NO MORE bad temper
i wish i can do it
i already try my best to control it
so......
nothing lah...

and then
you know what?
i really don't mind what they talk about
you are my frend
he is a good guy
and you are a kind girl that i like
so, nothing wrong in this situation
don't say i will mind
I DON'T MIND

what i mind now is
him...
i don't know
he tell me half
but i want to know the other part of the half
you make me think much you know?
i scared that he hate me or something just like this
what i want is
he can find someone that he really love
but not me

haiz...
haiz...
haiz...



i'm always the one and only ......



=====end=====






No comments:

Post a Comment