Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Heart all of you♥


oopps!
i said don't have BBQ
but in the end...
still gt BBQ

thanks for coming everyone :)
those who cannot come, its okay
i didn't angry lah, haha

weiru, huisin, zhilei, huizi,
shawn, Mr L, riddick, kayding, junxiang, gary,
kawai, qun, jianen and weikang
love all of you !

erm...
meet my new friend, Patrick
i call him mature boy~
thanks for coming too...
hahas
hope you enjoy very much that day..
and JIA YOU too~
hihi ^^

happy mid autumn festival
next time if BBQ again
i knw wat to buy, and how much i should buy

and guys
pls don't misunderstand
lolz...
there is nothing between us><

don't make me become third party again ==
i don't want anything happen to me again
i hate it
i will shout if i can't stand anymore
that will be very terrible
:)

haiz...
i should give up le
nvm bah
he is nt suitable for me

haiz again...
i still love him very much
cruel truth
stupid lah me
whatever=p

Mr L u make me crazy
u make me so upset
i just wonder
what the hell have i done till you treat me like this?
seriously, i'm sad
din bluff you!
noob!

looking forward to my birthday ^^
go to KL
and join dinner with guys~
that must be very unforgettable
love is in the air
did you feel it??
haha =D


=====end=====




No comments:

Post a Comment