Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DECEMBER !!

I cant believe time pass so fast
its December ady!
and I havent start study my chemistry, mathematics
and dont even start study my vocab
I just wasted so many time...
OMG!!
btw, I pass my undang ady
then now I started practical
woohoo~! I like to drive XD

I watched twilight ady!!
yeah!
really awesome!
but cut a lot of scene=.=
stupid loh, all important scene you cut and cut so obviosly
nvm~ only make ppl want to download from internet=.=


is it too early to said Merry Christmas?
yes, of course ><
but I receive present ady~!
woo><

diary from my lovely biao jie
you dote so much ><
I'm waiting for the chance to buy you a present=)


present from my mummy><
xixi=D
I really like this present very much
how long I wish i could have this~
finally XD
thanks ;)




so stupid you are to love a man so much
you lose from the beggining
never mind...
make sure you dont lose in the end..
I HATE YOU...




=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment