Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BIAO GE WEDDING

well~
20-11-2011 is a nice date actually
is also my biao ge's wedding ><
my biao ge was so handsome that day~
my biao sao also very beautiful~

early in the morning
we went to biao ge's house for what chinese called
"peng teh"
I forgot to take pic that time
cause got kinda messy and have lots of ritual

me and mummy~

at about afternoon
we went back for rest
and prepare ourself for the dinner
which located at horizon hill restaurant~



they look happiness=D
of course lah >< xixi

yam~~~~~~~


seng~~~~~!


outfit of that day~
I should start diet from now =.=
so when my turn to marry in future
I can at least be slim for a while =p
hahahahaha XD


=========================================



baby
holidays started
and I knw we seldom can meet ady
I really felt sad and emo
I knw I always have stupid thinking
could you promise,
you will be there when every time I need you?
ILY♥





=====end=====



No comments:

Post a Comment