Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 5, 2011

WHAT'S UP?

Hello, readers~~
what's up? =p

hihi~
first day of school is coming soon~
I'm not looking forward to it
as I don't like the school that offer to me :(
and now I am worry about whether I can transfer school or not
I DON'T CARE! AMITOFO
I want change school :( give me luck okay ??

besides,
its end of my working day
two works that let me learns a lot this few months
kumon work
well, I do not become to like children after work in kumon
but I learnt one things
try not to bother naughty child if you don't knw how to handle
otherwise it will make you lose your temper =p

then promoter work
although only work for short period
but, i enjoy every time I work
I met a lot of ppl
I saw a lot of ppl
and it makes me felt interested =D

I'm very lucky
cause I always work in peace environment
my boss, colleagues and supervisor treat me very good
they are kind :)

well,
end my work life
start my form 6 study life
ppl would said
form 6 is extremely difficult
stupid I also know lah
but to me, ya, exam will make me suffer
but knowledge will make me clever
I like to learn new things :)
btw
suffer or stress or whatever things you scare when study form 6
is depends on yourself
who knows? perhaps I enjoy in my form 6 life~

and perhaps a seriously relationship appear =p
haha XD



and he must be looks like him
* dreaming* *dreaming* *whatever lah *
hahahahaha @.@
oh my god, so handsome loh
why huh :)


OKAY STOP IT!

so, stay tuned
my form 6 outfit
=D


=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment