Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Form 6 life~

welcome to my new life
this is form 6 outfit

well
today is third day go to school
but i take mc today
sick = =

I like every week go see the doctor
last week is fever + sore throat
now is what we called " feng mo"
oh my god= = WTH
yesterday when i wake up in the morning
I was like arghhhhh! what happen to me
why my hand, my leg and my whole body
all red red one biji just like insects bite
I'm scare loh
its very ugly :(
faster apply mopiko cause its very itch

then when I come back from school
these become more and more and it is very serious
i nearly cry because it growth more and more bigger
I scare it take some time to recover
so, of course go see doctor lah
then doctor told me that this is "feng mo"
and give me injection
I was relieved
because I knw it will suddenly disappear one
hehe XD
but today is very itch
and some are still grow on my leg
hope tmr will recover soon :)

well
back to first day of school
at about 165 ppl register at our school
almost 3/4 ppl said that they want to go sdj
all parents come and complaint and nag to the teacher
they want their child study in sdj!
some parent even go to ppd but in the end rejected by ppd
first day was very messy

when me and min er register


after that
is stupid ice breaking time
totally not fun at all
BULL loh~ lolz...

three of us
nice leh =D haha


and the stupid point and problem is
yesterday teacher told us
our school only got one science class
but we have over 100 science students
so at about 70 students we force to trasfer them
either to pengawal timur or permas jaya
WHF!
our school totally have zero communication with ppd loh
how can this things happen?
if cannt take many student then don't let those puteri wangsa
ulu tiram, pelangi indah students come here study lah
now you want kick them out
I really felt that the XXX's competence was like bull shit

and this year system also like bullshit
I still prefer sdj =p

and...*sigh*
ladies, we better focus on study bah~
XD


=====end=====



No comments:

Post a Comment