Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 29, 2011

CHAT CHAT =D

a nice gathering since last time stood up by ppl
me,weiru, huisin, zhilei, bong and choonhao
all are my best friends
bong very steady
don't like someone, now I knw what kind of person you are
you are not my friend anymore you listen now...

okay...
they have told us so many story about college life
sorry, I'm not prefer at all loh
I know it is interesting
but hor, that is not my time to have fun
I prefer pre-U life even though I will suffer in one and the half year
that is a challenge for me =D

me and huisin :)

I hope you and zhilei brave enough to knw more about your senior
haha XD


well
left at about 7 hours
I will be taking my flight to Sarawak
for 7 days~
excited wor!!

preparing my luggage~

my friends don't miss me ah =p
will have present for you all de...
ong wei ru i will give you keychain de~
hahahahaha~

okay, that's all
bye bye =D



=====finish=====

No comments:

Post a Comment