Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy wednesday!


wow~
today is wednesday, erm...
sixth day that I study form 6
the lesson haven't start
but, need to buy a lot of reference book
one book at least cost RM30++
and each subject have volume 1 and volume 2
lol....will spend a lot of money~

haiz...
maybe its time to think about my future
what should I actually and suppose to study after my STPM?
actually I need to do some research
I think I wont take mass communication bah, it just maybe lah
still want to find some information about those course

my family actually want me to take physic instead of bio
cause physic is wide, it very useful in future
and also has lots of opportunity
but, I really not interested in physic especially about electric all those things lah
bio I still got little interested

ermm
met new friend today
he is a clever boy~
well, since I really don't knw him
so better I don't judge him
maybe he is not as we think before
hehe
btw, nice to meet you =D

MUET
is extremely difficult to me!
my english really tak boleh pakai one
I can't even speak frequently ==
moreover the content about specific title?
I will die soon becoz of my MUET = =
give me english newspaper now ==



=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment