Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2010

TO ALL OF YOU

yeah
i'm nt thin, i'm nt pretty
i'm nt MEI NV

but i'm funny, i'm kind
i'm friendly, i'm good
i love my family
i love my friends
i love my dogs
i love and respect elders

sometimes
i feel lonely
bt when get along with my friends
i feel happy
yes...i need a man
a man who is capable than me
a man who is excellent than me
a man who is bigger size than me, this is a must
a man who willing to take care of me
a man who is truly love me
a man who can decided everything for me
a man who mature than me
a man who can stands my childish
a man who can stands my temper
a man who can always by my side
if not, i wiling to single forever
haha, just kidding :)

two years ago
i fall in love with someone
that is a long long story
in my heart
u always the best
i love you no matter u are bad
i love you no matter you are a playboy
i love you no matter u had hurt someone else
but, every things is just enough and stop here
u nt deserve my love anymore
i realize that
i spend too much time on him
and i had miss many things
but everything is just too late
now, i still care about him
but, i swear
without you, i could live a better live
i will nt love you anymore
because you make me so dissapointed
how can you do such things to those who care about you?
you are cruel and stupid
pls, dont despise me, dont despise my love
i have my pride, the others have their pride too
you are so despicable
你不珍惜我, 我会找到懂得珍惜我的人
that is all i want to say

hahahaha
now, i'm happy
i knw a have kinda crazy
but that is me
My Name Is Ng Su Rou
=D
i want to live happily
no more upset for anyone
hahahaha
to those who care about me
i can saw you all
i knw it
and i care about all of you too~
thank you for always teasing me
thank you for always scolded me
thank you for always consultant me
thank you for always praised me
thank you for always by my side
thank you everyone :)

=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment