Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

YEAH ♥

TGI FRIDAY
becoz hav the voucher
so we went there for our dinner
haha




took pic while waiting the food~
actually
their food is quite nice, but common
their sauce is special and healthy
XD


our drinks~
a lot of ice...
hmmm.....

wow~
the most i like
dessert!
i like the strawberry~

crispy crispy and crispy :)
sorry my skills is not that pro...
haha



i'm very full after eating
but i'm glad that i not eat too much
becoz still on diet
hahahah
funny,rite?
but thats true..

my mum and i~

my outfit today ^^

oh my god..
looks like very happy..
erm...actually not...
i don't feel happy nowadays :)
just keep smiling all the time..
well
Mayoo told me not to emo
so, i try too.
but still the same...
lolz...


well
Mr Tham open fb
very suprising
he said i m the one who he first add as friend
*sweet*
haha


okay...
i keep doing Math exercise
just ignore other subject
well..
i think the trial exam is not that important to me
so, i just take it as usual
but others seems like very hardworking oh...
come on lah~
i also hardworking ok...
got do revision loh...
but i not do revision blindly without understand it~
okay okay okay???




my feeling fade as time passed


=====end=====



No comments:

Post a Comment