Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 3, 2010

i'm really tired :(

haiz...
last two days
i'm busy for my Hari Keusahawanan
nearly fainted loh...
damn tired!
not enough sleep

but just now sleep from 3pm until 7pm
haha XD
so now..nt feel sleepy le...

hehe..i like this ^^
this is extremely nice~
i cannot do this loh, my seni is bad...
make by Hui Zhi & Tiong Jin
u two are really good!

this two pic
my face looks really tired...
5A
we oredi do our best
jiayou =D

erm...
next time i wan go karnival
can I ?


k..
now i'm eating porridge
i like porridge very much
:)
haha

my cool blog
last two days bought at econsave
put in my fridge now coz no time to drink
now want to drink...
i noe is disgusting lah
but i had no choice
RM3.50, i dont want to waste it...
haha

erm...
ur action make me sad
ur action make me dare to do anything
thank you very much
becoz i had step out 1 step towards him...
between 100 step
i still had 99 step towards him
help me jia you bah~
=D

tmr
debate
but not me lah
i just help to manage :0
everyone come to support our school oh~
SMK TAMAN DAYA
jiayou~



i hate selfish ppl



=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment