Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

STILL

still
everything still the same

can i just dont care about you?
it really hurt me now...
i want to cry again now...

i noe i'm not that good to u all
i noe i'm a bad girl to u all
i noe u all hate me when i'm emotional
Mayoo said me just like her
i dont want like her
i want to be myself
but nobody tell me before to be myself
just tell me, dont do that anymore

ya...i better disappear from Taman Daya...
coz nobody want me to stay...
everyone hate me
everyone said bad things about me
fine
that's all i could said...


Min Er
i dont now wat i can do for you now
i don noe wat can i talk to you now
i scared that wheni talk to you , u will cry more
pls, be happy after you crying
last time i got read a book
there are some meaningful word
i think it can help you

因为你爱他,所以你要尊重他的选择 ,即使他给不了你承诺;
因为你爱他所以你不要哭,你要知道他并不爱你了,所以他不会心疼你的泪;
如果他不爱你,那就不要以任何理由给他打电话,
如果他发来问候要说自己很好,同样也要问候他;
如果你们有缘再遇的话,用微笑来代替你想说的一切。
你要学会忘记这种爱,为了他,为了自己,也为了现在或者以后爱你的人。
放下手中的线,转身离去,也许是你的另一个重生。

we will always beside you...


=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment