Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

STRONG :)

haha
i want to said bye bye to dis hair
bye bye~

i'm brave enough to cut my hair...
become a TB
thats gooodd
but, i'm still a girl lah, just become very man
after cut my hair, i had change le
bacome very high~
haha
hui sin i accompany u...

this is my new hair
i want to set my hair~
but don noe how to set leh =p
somebody pls help me..
haha


erm...
yesterday, i was very sad after heard something
erm..erm..erm..
today got a little bit sad too...
but after that...
i recover~
hahas...

Mayoo..
sorry for my emotional mood
i didn't mean it...
now we okay ady, right?
i always love you lah...
:)

then...
i had watch Twiligh Saga Eclipse
extremely nice show!
Edward is extremely handsome~
i like it very much...
wish to watch second time...
who want treat me??
haha


wow~
see wat is it?
US dollar
if change to Ringgit, got RM1000++
oh my god~
i wish this is mine
haha


erm...
i didn't get choose to NS oh~
very lucky
thank god
i noe u always take care of me
haha=D

haha..
i noe i was a little bit crazy now...

erm..erm...
papa leave house few days ago
said want to went for working for 2 weeks
okay....

tmr Mr Chae Hao come to my house
haha
coz my sis want to go Taiwan NEXT WEEK
said bye bye to her bah~


i will be strong now
i noe wat i'm doing lah
So, support me all the time bah...
i now can recover myself
:)


=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment