Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

7.12.2011

I'm so happy today finally can hang out with my girl~
I really miss you guys so so so much :(
I hope next gathering I can go...
you know, I got my reason...I didn't mean it guys~

btw, today I spend some money
I bought two mask, one for me one for my mum
The Body Shop 's soap for myself, it smell nice~
just want to dote myself much much><
I really 亏待 myself for so long time~
PLS LAH, let me just wake up for a while
just for a while I also willing to take it

after that,
having my lunch at summer
wtf, dun ever go visit summer again...their food sucks..
expensive + their food shrink


she said her face is round and big
so took her pic while she is playing her hp ><


Today was so wonderful
every time hang out with you,
my throat was so dry after non-stop chatting with you
xixi~



=====end=====





No comments:

Post a Comment