Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 11, 2011

11.12.2011

so unlucky :(
sicked badly today >< flu+throat problem...
haiz...I hate get sick and eat medicine
it can makes me sleep whole day, and I will start to become MORE lazy
tmr will be fine and recover >< haha~


dun knw why recently likes to watch doraemon
last time I used to watch its drama and read its book~
really soooooo cute ^^ xixi~



cute cute cute lah ^^
I wish I could have a doraemon too~
haha =p


I like my background music~
Sometimes When We Touch
it makes me feel love, comfortable, nice and peace
just like her voice and this song
actually this is a very old song
only I knw just now,
this song was the first song that my father choose to let my mum sing~
*sweet* ;))) its full of love and so meaningful
No wonder when I heard this song I have the same feeling too =D


come on Ng Su Rou
pls study lah =.=!!



=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment