Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

GATHERING, 24/4/11

well, this pic I knw I edit not so good
but, XD I 'm very satisfied oh~
like it very much :)


that day
was our gathering
thank you for those who present the full day :)

SCREAM 4, its really a nice movie
I always like to watch horror show, wahaha!
but, pity sin, I saw you keep turned to me and weiru 's sides
nvm lah, next time watch with your boy, lying in his arm to watch =p
and thanks zhiming senior for helping us to get half price ticket fees
which is RM7!! yeah! very HUA SUAN!
someone help me translate :(

then
we went to fly a kite

our first experience and it is so awesome!
nice leh, next time want to play again
haiz, zhilei ah zhilei
you're missed out on all the fun you know!
nvm, we still have next time if you back to jb :)


wow, I edit again
save space =p
well, I think I have good skill in flying a kite =p


after that
back to jusco
had our dinner at elmigo
I repeat Bong's word
We got staff price = = XD
he and jian en and fl join us!
Hello fl~ hihi

then we shopped at jusco for a while
and had dessert which is CAKE at secret recipe
I like SR cake very much leh =D
yummy ><


then yamcha at white room
Ah Lim!
next time you give me RM5 I cook a tasty maggi mee for you lah~

after that go home!

haiyo
two ppl from us are going to KL afterward
enjoy and good lick both of you
wish you like the new environment there
and three of us which stay in jb
also will study hard and tough for STPM
so, we good luck together okay? =D


very TUO oh~
four of us + camera man( zhikun)
lying on the grass to took photo
but I tell you lah, next time also want do like that
cause I like it very much ^^
thanks Ah Kun for sacrified~:)

AND HOR
I ady plan our next hang out schedule
we go picnic bah~
but we don't bring homemade food go lah
we buy fast food =D hehehe
so, look forward to the next gathering okay ? =D


=============================================

someone promise me want to fetch me out de
now get license ady, but want go KL liao oh
I wait loh~wait you realize your promise =p

=============================================

okay
I'm not looking forward to my form 6 life
I knw every time when I expect something
in the end I get nothing
so I just want to treat this as another stage in my life
I will forget and put down you soon
I really can't stand every time when I saw you I surely dream about you
stupid lah, whatever lah!
okay, thats all



=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment