Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

5 days KL trip

Aiyo,
until now just I update my blog
no choice lah
recently I like very busy wor~
haha

my 5 days KL trip is wonderful and awesome!
haha, I really enjoyed very much
=D

firstly
I want to introduce
weiru cousin's daughter
i don't knw what is her name
but...she is very cute de lah ^^
haha
like to play with her
and she likes to said "why" and "huh?"
haha XD

this is her

first day actually we didn't went to anywhere
just having our dinner at Empire shopping mall
Bali Bistro, wow :)
the food is rich and delicious, yummy ><

second day
we spend our whole time in Sunway Pyramid
we go sing K
and someone is very shy, XD
after that we go shopping
but we just bought a new watch only :)

and me and weiru bought a expensive ice-cream
which is very fresh, pure, no preservative, no artificial colour
and the taste also like very weird
but, we also try it as it is new thing to us
JB also did not sell this

strawberry flavour

mine is passion fruit

actually the taste is almost the same =p


this is all their fruits
looks like very fresh and tasty


Then
we have ice skating!
wow! first time I try this
and actually
it is very dangerous sport
and it may hurt you when you fall down :(
I fell down 2 times
and my ass is very pain even though the next day
more over, my feet is also pain due to I'm keep praticed
try to skate properly and nicely
in the end, PA! fell down again ==

but but but...
I better than weiru lah, haha
can you imagine when weiru skating?
she is not dare to skate lah
so pity, next time i should ask a handsome coach to teach you leh =p
XD

me

weiru

junxiang


third day
Sunway Lagoon time!


ticket fee RM75 for all park
cheating lah! extreme park many we can't play de
need to purchase entry fee also
but whatever lah~haha

we took many pic when we playing
although is very troublesome
but we also enjoyed very much lah~

photo time!


is me leh~
haha



this pirate ship
firstly i told them is 180 degree
cause long time never been here, think like 360 degree is exaggerate
but the truth is
really is 360 degree!
I never open my eyes when playing this
quite scary loh, i scare any accident happen leh :(

oopps~

haha


water park~


haha, like this shower place
keep go through and let the water speckled body~


well
end our happy time at 7 pm


forth day
shopping day!
shop at sungai wang and time square
bought two clothes
one wallet
one handbag
satisfied ><





and after that back to mother side
stay in summit hotel
the next day which is Sunday
back to JB
end of our journey


me and weiru

Thank you that night you ady sick but still listen to my long nagging
I was really okay now
I just need someone to listen to me vent
thanks =D
that night I really not considered to speak the word that I want to say
haha XD



I appreciate what I have



=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment