Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

UNILEVER

unilever spring cleaning
my project's name
I have finish my 4 days working
haha~so happy!
cause I really tired of standing there for 9 hours
my legs nearly patah already
plus my shoes is high heel one, haiz...
everyday when I back home I sure will massage my feet
and that 4 days after work I really difficult to stand properly
my leg is very very very PAIN!!
but now is okay already~haha

well
talk about my working days
I have lost my IC==
haiz...stupid loh me, IC also can lost
sigh again, I have to do police report
btw, I like police, don't think about what they do lah
I mean I like their uniform, its damn HANDSOME! ^^
then tomorrow I have to do again my IC
got to go don't know what government building
and take number, and wait for a long time, and take photo
and kena fined somemore
and last, WOW! my new IC come out liao==
I hate this process==
I hate the attitude of those government officials
they are so EGO and STUPID, I mean some only lah
also have officials that have good attitude de~

okay, then
my supervisor, Felicia
what I'm gonna said leh?
you are soooo pretty and beautiful~
haha, and you are kind :)
thanks for praising my farther handsome, hehe
I know he really handsome,
otherwise her daughter won't so cute lah~ hahahaha =p

then, person in charge of captivate
thank you so much for teaching me a lot of things
Sabrina and one JIEJIE :)

then, worker in econsave
some are my malay friends in school
nice to meet you all :)
then two malay worker
keep approached me ==
luckily I also know to "掀" back, haha

then merchandiser of unilever
thanks for helping me take the stock from stor
actually I think you got a little bit looks like eason~
haha, mean u handsome lah~

well~
I have finish my first project of captivate
there will be a lots of work waiting for me in the future
haha, very excited!!



what to do tomorrow?
--> do IC
--> go tesco with my girls



それはすべて今日の


=====finish=====

No comments:

Post a Comment