Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

19/01/2011

well~ I really like you very much!

I can't wait to attend your concert in Malaysia ><


I'm sick :( badly sick

the medicine that doctor give me is very strong

mum said have side effect

GOOD! if I grow bigger, I will sue the doctor=='''

well~just forget about it

I just want to heal it :)

don't ever ask me what illness I have ==


Today,

I'm a good girl

stay at home doing housework

now I start to reading newspaper

but, I still not very understand

I start to watch english show with english subtitle

and start to learn each word from there

well, kinda stupid but I hope at least my english can improve a bit

at least I can learn more vocabulary :)


erm...sometimes, ppl do regret what they have done

I used to regret before

long time before, I blame myself to let everything happen to me

I regret everything I have decided

I regret everything that I have do

but now...why should I regret??
I just done a stupid things...
I can't let my feeling control myself
so, I do something what I should do

I cannot lie to myself
I can't look at others cause my heart not allow me to do so
I need more time, MORE TIME
sorry I have miss many ppl
sorry I have do many wrong turns
sorry I could not stop doing stupid things
I don't hope for anything from you
I know its difficult to get rid of this feeling
but, I know some word
经一事,长一智
one day, I will laugh at myself when look back this post
XD hahahahaha



=====finish=====


No comments:

Post a Comment