Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 30, 2013

NEW LIFE IN UKM

Hello Guys & Gals~ I'm officially UKM student =)

Excited? Happy?
Not Yet~ Normally will start nervous when enter the campus
But not really excited and happy lah
More on worry and regret haha

Gonna miss everything in JB especially my family and dear =(

Nice Photo Ever lah !!

Mum, must Take Care when I not at home oh~




This stupid dear hope you miss everything related to me
Coz I will also Miss you too...


And My Dogs~~ Poppy, Blackie, Momo and Mimi
I can't imagine my life without dogs...haiz ><


Next post would be life in UKM
Hope everything run smoothly
Hope I can get to know some new friends
Some rich friends will be perfect, haha =p
And Hope All Dangerous Activities Don't Come Close To Me!!


9 more hours heading to KL
1 and half day more heading to UKM

Bye JB
Hi UKM



======END======




No comments:

Post a Comment