Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 24, 2011

24/7/2011


Hello peeps!!!
I really leave this blog for quite a long time!!
I'm sooo busy lah XD

from this pic, you can see very clearly my panda eyes!
and my deep deep eye bag :(

actually I didn't sleep late leh
everyday slept on 12.30am
then woke up on 6.10am
then also take a nap on evening
I think is enough ah~

I'm just study everyday
not suppose to have a poor condition of face==

well....
why I have so many assignment + presentation to do??
I haven't finish my muet assignment :(
"social ill among teenagers"
this topic seems like very easy
but when you search from internet, a lots of rubbish come out!
to me is tough!! gonna crazy soon....

exam is around the corner
I haven't do revision!
very scared! I scared my marks will be very low
I knw I wont care so much other than stpm
but I also want to get a satisfactory score :)
good luck to me and my friends =D



I just wonder why my hair got kinda colour other than black?
XD

this thursday
pilihan raya
I'm gonna capture down the situation!!
actually quite excited wor XD
gambateh together PCz ^^



same thing wont happen twice, I promise



=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment