Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 10, 2011

10/7/2011


my face is like this recently
heard about something that really makes me unhappy
if you ask me what is the saddest thing I think
my answer is always the past
I'm trying very hard not to think about it
I dont blame others anymore,
because I knw, I have wrong also
but I didn't tempt anyone
pls, don't let me knw if you said something behind me
but the thing is, I will know evrything
so dont simply accuse me anymore
don't always blame others if you face something unlucky
pls wake up and you got to move on

this thing PLEASE
put a FULLSTOP at here
sigh...


======================================

just forget about it

my form 6 life
I really cnt describe it now
can transfer or cnt?
I follow my fate now
trying to be open minded
ask my friend who study in sdj
actually there is no much different
so, I also half give up ady
have to put a fullstop about this thing also...


now
everyday I study
non-stop studying really made me so exhausted
this is the first time I felt like everyday is like exam period
no choice
if not try hard and hard working
I wont get excellent result in my stpm

every time go omega
I was like preparing for the fight
because I really learn a lot from tution teacher
and I only learn from tution teacher ==

in school
everyday I preparing for chatting =p
haha XD
cause I cnt understand what teachers teaching
so normally I just chat with min er and others
then looking forward to the question and experiment session


I can imagine how exhauted and crazy face I will have
in the next one and the half year
now what I want is extra more time
to study properly my stpm

haiz...
felt like want hang out with my friends
and i have lots of interesting story want to share
and I also want my friends to share with me
miss you guys very much :(



怎么办
我怕我会喜欢上他 =p



=====end=====



No comments:

Post a Comment