Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 12, 2013

RENOVATION IS IN PROGRESS!!

Finally have mood to write new post le~
As my title stated, my house is having renovation~
mum's $$ gone~~~~

my OLD & SPOILT fences now had its new look ^.^



New store room built to put our things



erm, this one dont knw call what, is a papan that separated our house and neighbour
coz my house got dogs mah, so have to do that, otherwise my dogs jump to my neighbour ><



Then my house new roof!!
last time that owning is done my papa, 
after 20 years, its life span also reach ady lah~ so also changed loh

so now my house is SUPER DUPER messy and dirty!
hope the construction will be end soon~
 then small party will be hold to welcome my new house =D
hahahahaha!



17 & 18 APRIL 2013

Melaka Trip with my bff~~
wow, its like so long we never go out le
we so unlucky actually, walk so far to satay celup bt close T.T
dont have the chance to eat that AK 47 and go bamboo house ><
bt the journey is quite enjoyable even though we like keep lost, 
then walk dont knw how many kilometres to reach a destination
and a memorable first try in Movida~ hehe


 should buy a tripod next time so that three of us can get in one photo lah


Last photo before check-out and going back JB!
Good Job Hotel Crew!
Among so many strangers that help us take photo, I think u r the best =D

Next Expected Station: Thailand or Taiwan ^O^



26 & 27 APRIL 2013

USS trip with form 6 friends!
so unwilling to change sg dollar before the trip
XIN TONG~~~
bt after went to USS, I felt its so worth to spend RM 180
Awesome place and I sure will go again!
Luckily we went during weekdays, no need to queue
 and almost all the attractions we went through




Take photo with them also need to queue leh
bt is nice lah, becoz there's a crew help us to take photo =D



With my  ~
Nice shot KianFui!


With YingLe & ZhiLin~

Three Lengzai~~

Transformer is also another memorable attraction!
So excited inside that things ( dont knw call what lah )





12 MAY 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Mama I  You~~~~






=====end=====




No comments:

Post a Comment