Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hopefully...


MUET test finally ends!
WooHoo~ really relax a little bit><
really did work hard for my muet for long time ago
so...I wan get at least band 4! if band 5 then better lah~haha
becoz I felt this time the ques not so difficult, hopefully bah =)

Recently found this...


posted by lower six student
creative~ but I just wonder..you really have plenty of time for doing this

kesian...mppu this year have to do kerja amal><
your president promised such stupid menifesto
good luck for you guys to get a huge number of $$




recently not so happy...
I dont purposely put myself in bad mood..but..
I really quite dissapointed..haiz..

silent smile =)
can really turn myself to good mood again~
hahahahaha XD




=====end=====

No comments:

Post a Comment