Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Open school

Today open school, it was my first day go to school in year 2012. Not excited at all=.=

Btw, in this new year, I changed my hair style, and I also changed my uniform..pengawas uniform=.= long sleeve=.=hot die me... okay, start from now,I force myself to start 'love' this school...dun keep complaining, just accept if it is not too over...

Today got our timetable,omg><everyday study until1.40! then stayback got activity somemore! Strees, depress lah:( I finally realize I ady upper six, this year sit for my stpm, really cnt play liao... okay! serious and concentrate start from now!

CNY around the corner~ woohoo~ kinda happy~ and looking forward too to fof gathering~xixi~ really miss u guys so much lah><

Okay time to sleep~end~


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment